dip n’ dots will make my panties drop
This was how you did it in 1995, guys.
Baked some iPhone cookies to trick cops into pulling me over, then I just take a bite and ask if cookies are against the law.
sometimes people are like sunshine and sometimes people are like rainclouds but thats ok because both are important to make the flowers grow
i love you
oh my god this has got to be one of the best pictures i have ever seen
The way they look at each other.
ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) you may only reblog once per day, each reblog will count as a chance toward winning! no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
I’m very late. Sorry :c But here it is! :D
This is incredibly upsetting to me.
I don’t want to come across as mean or rude, but ever since I first posted this I keep getting notifications of people getting upset over this picture, and saying things like “that’s no way to live”, “the government should do something about this”…etc.
Does no one realize the picture was taken on a lean? The houses are built on a hill, they actually stand straight up. The photographer has been VERY bloody clever, and turned their camera to make the road look horizontal.
The houses are perfectly sound, perfectly vertical. So take a deep breath, calm down, and appreciate the creativity in this piece of photography.
lol more people need to go to san francisco , actually don’t…. we don’t want you
^ haahhahhahaha true
Sarah and I taking a nap in the international district of Seattle